[kaffe] Bug [CVS]: 1f == 0.0

Benja Fallenstein b.fallenstein at gmx.de
Wed Apr 2 06:32:02 PST 2003

Hi,

does any of you knowledgable people have time to look into this?
Currently this is where our project fails on Kaffe, and I'm not able to
work around it (and we would not only like to run on Free Software, but
are also obligued to release only versions that also run on a Free VM,
by Savannah.gnu.org policy).

I hope this doesn't sound pushy-- I really appreciate your efforts. Just
wanted to note this particular bug is important for us.

Thank you!
- Benja