[kaffe] I cannot compile latest cvs source in mips linux with awt qt...

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 12:29:01 PDT 2003

hi Seongbeom,

--- "KIM, Seong-beom" <sbkim at mail.marusys.com> wrote:
> Hi Dalibor,
>
> I'm using jikes 1.13.
> Hmmm... I don't think jikes is the problem.
> Could you suggest other problems?

I've just compiled kaffe on an mips-IRIX machine using
jikes 1.18, so I'd suggest trying that one out first.

On the other hand, you've said two months, and that's
about the time when I introduced class library
profiles (2003-02-02). Does a kaffe checkout from
2003-02-01 build for you, where one from 2003-02-03
fails?

also, this warning:

Issued 1 system warning:

*** Warning: The file "lib" is not a valid directory.

is quite suspicious. Could you investigate and see why
that warning occurs?