[kaffe] Installing kaffe with a different name !!

Sekar Jayaraman sekar14981 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 06:28:01 PDT 2003

Hello,
           I am doing my project and in that, i thot
of changing the name 'kaffe' to some other one..say
'jvm' . so, i changed or rather found and replaced the
word 'kaffe' with 'jvm' in every occurence of the word
and also in the filenames in all the files in the
kaffe source code..then i installed it . the
./configure worked properly but got an error with the
make. an error saying

unable to locate the file 'libjvm_native.so'. I
located the file and found taht the contents were jus
crap. I would be grateful if somebody could help me
out.

kaffe 1.0.7 on mandrake 8.1

Thanks in advance,
Sekar.