[kaffe] Bug Report: ClassFormatError for java.net.SocketImpl

Daniel Bonniot Daniel.Bonniot at inria.fr
Fri Apr 18 07:33:01 PDT 2003

>Thanks for the test case, CVS update and try again.

Works for me :-))
Thanks for the fix!

>Yeah, sorry, apparently I wasn't being to careful when implementing a
>previous patch.  I forgot to fixup the declared_exceptions in the Method
>structure, which normally wouldn't have an effect, except if reflection
>was used.

My Nice compiler must be a good stress test in that area: it uses
reflection extensively, to discover what methods are available.

Did you consider adding a custom regression test, that would do
reflection on the whole class lib, to catch similar bugs in the future?

Cheers,

Daniel