[kaffe] "SerializablePermission" not found compiling CVS (Bug Report)

Frank v Waveren fvw at var.cx
Tue Apr 22 21:15:02 PDT 2003

I'm trying to compile kaffe CVS (checked out around 0:00 CET
23/04/03), and am getting the following error making in the javalib
directory:

 0 objs (0K) awaiting finalization>
java/io/ObjectStreamConstants.java:84: error:Cannot find class "SerializablePermission" [JLS 8]
make: *** [lib/stamp] Error 1

The system is a fairly standard glibc 2.3.2 system, and has the sun
j2sdk installed. Please mail me you need any other info.

CCs would be appreciated but I'll keep an eye on the archives.
--
Frank v Waveren                                      Fingerprint: 21A7 C7F3
fvw@[var.cx|stack.nl|chello.nl] ICQ#10074100            1FF3 47FF 545C CB53