[kaffe] compiling for m68k with optimization works.

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Thu Apr 24 21:22:01 PDT 2003

As far as 'ifaddrs_linux.c' is concerned, I have several questions.

1) It is not mentioned in ChangeLog.
By simple grep in ChangeLog, no statement mentions this mod. According
to CVS (and my memory), it was merged in when Dalibor tried to merge
Janos issues into kaffe. Am I right?

2) Support how many versions of linux?
After just browsing source code of ifaddrs_linux.c, my feeling tells
me this software use some new features available in linux (netlink
and netpacket). If we really merge this when we use kaffe on linux,
we have to limit the supporting versions on linux. Am I right?

Because, I just browse the source and some make messages, I have
no idea what is best when we don't have netlink or netpacket on
linux. Suggestions please.

Kiyo