[kaffe] Re: SIGNAL_ARGS vs EXCEPTIONFRAME

Kiyo Inaba inaba@src.ricoh.co.jp
Tue Aug 12 10:10:02 2003

Hi,

>We fixed i386-netbsd by copying the definitions over from i386-freebsd2.
>That's hardly going to work for the other 50+ platforms, so we may need
>something more general ;)

Of course, it can be done. But I agree it is not the way to go, once
we think the numbers of CPU's and OS's we support.

>So it seems to be best if we could get rid of the EXCEPTIONFRAME call in
>jthread.c ;)

So, I think this is the way to go.
If someone 'fix' this problem in the way Dalibor mentioned, please let
me know. Until that time, I postpone fixing m68k related issues.

Anyway, I will take (short) summer vacation (part1) from tomorrow.

Kiyo