[kaffe] Regarding labels !!

Dalibor Topic robilad@kaffe.org
Tue Aug 26 01:30:03 2003

Hi Akash,

please don't send HTML e-mail to the mailing list. It usually lands in
my junk mail folder, looks bad in the mailing list archive (see
http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-August/043681.html ) and is
quite pointless for technical discussions.

If we were exchanging purple backgrounded loveletters with pictures of
our pets, o.k., html would be fine for that, but for discussing virtual
machine implementations it's a little bit of overkill. ;)

That being said, what sort of labels are you interested in? AWT labels,
bytecode labels, something else?