[kaffe] kaffe irc channel

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Aug 6 01:50:02 PDT 2003

hi all,

as a quick and informal way of communication to resolve simple issues,
as well as to have a virtual place for kaffe developers to hang out,
i've been thinking of using an irc channel, like some other projects
(most notably gcj) do. Since I've seen the gcj developers use their irc
channel quite efficiently for internal communication, I think that's
another good thing to copy from gcj/classpath, beside the code ;)

So for the time being, I'll be at #kaffe on irc.freenode.org. You're
invited to join in ;)