[kaffe] assertion "pool->num_free_nodes != 0" failed

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Sun Aug 24 09:47:02 PDT 2003

Greg Wooledge wrote:

>Since Helmer fixed a memory leak, I've decided to give Kaffe+Freenet
>another whirl.  The good news is, it's MUCH more stable than 1.1.0
>was.  I've actually had it running for many hours without sucking up
>all the memory it can find.  (It still seems to grow in small bursts
>every once in a while, but it's hard to say whether that's a memory
>leak or just another Freenet feature kicking in.)
>The bad news:
>assertion "pool->num_free_nodes != 0" failed: file "jqueue.c", line 60
Oops, it's my fault. I haven't implemented the variable pool size in 
jqueue.c yet. Previously
the problem could not happen because it was implicitly infinite but now 
I have fixed a total
maximum length. I'll add a variable pool allocator asap.

Thank you,


More information about the kaffe mailing list