[kaffe] GMP library?

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Sat Aug 30 05:38:02 PDT 2003

Riccardo (zuse at libero.it) wrote:

> but I have installed the following package:
> gmp-4.1.1          library for arbitrary precision arithmetic

That looks like a BSD ports installation, so you probably have gmp
in /usr/local/*, right?

You need to set the LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS variables to tell the compiler
where it can find everything (assuming you're using recent CVS -- if
you're using 1.1.0 or older, you'll have to use --with-* stuff).

E.g.,

 env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib ./configure

If your gmp headers are not in /usr/local/include, then substitute
appropriately.

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |