[kaffe] Re: CVS kaffe (dalibor): Small fix for m68k build problems

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Dec 10 04:17:02 PST 2003

Ciao Riccardo,

Riccardo wrote:
> In <3FD5C95E.4050504 at kaffe.org> Dalibor Topic  wrote:
>
>>Riccardo, could you CVS update and try building again?
>>
>>cheers,
>>dalibor topic
>

> I did that. Building still fails and fails very early, But I think it is
> due to another bug. The error is long and Ipsoted it on my page as
> always

Thanks! Could you apply the attached patch & run make again?

I guess the problem is that the declaration of callMethodInfo from
kaffe/kaffevm/support.h is missing when the compiler drops out. It
usually gets included somewhere along the way, but good practice would
be to include it in the file where it's declarations are used, i.e.
common.h. Which is what the patch does ;)