[kaffe] Help me !!! I porting the kaffe on mpis cpu, but I had error of execution

Atsushi Nemoto anemo at mba.ocn.ne.jp
Sat Dec 13 08:01:02 PST 2003

>>>>> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:49:22 +0100, Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe.org> said:
robilad> your patch looks good to me, so I'd like to check it in. But
robilad> ...

Thank you for looking my patch.

robilad> I need your confirmation that you're not 'tainted', i.e.
robilad> have looked at Sun's sources, decompiled their class
robilad> libraries, or signed an NDA preventing you from contributing
robilad> to a free java effort.

OK, I'm not tainted.  I have never done any of those.  Please don't
worry.

robilad> That being said, I'd like to encourage you to keep up the
robilad> good work. If you continue "flooding" us with good patches,
robilad> I'll ask Jim to grant you CVS access.

Thank you.  For now, I'm comfort without CVS write access.  First,
currently I do not have any pending patches.  Second, for me, "no CVS
write access" means somebody review my patch (and will reject it if I
do silly things) before check it in.

So if you can accept spending some of your time on my patches, I will
not want CVS write access.

robilad> So, if I understand everything correctly, kaffe, when
robilad> compiled on mipsel-linux, can build the class library (using
robilad> kjc) with your patch & jit3? That would be quite huge.

No, currently.  Even with my patch, "make" fails on first
"compile_time test" if the kaffe configured for jit3.

When I built CVS kaffe on mips, I created re-precompiled.jar on i386
(with jit3) before building on mipsel-linux (with intrp).

---
Atsushi Nemoto