[kaffe] Kaffe 1.1.3 and ALSA 1.0.0rc2

Matthias Pfisterer Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Fri Dec 19 11:22:02 PST 2003

Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> I've checked in a patch from Bero from ArkLinux to fix that after 1.1.3
> was released. See
> http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-December/044645.html for the
> patch.

That's what I would suggest as a short-term solution, too. (I'm the
upstream maintainer of the Java Sound API code). I just noticed this
issue yesterday. In the following weeks, I'll adapt the code to ALSA 1.0.

Matthias

--
Matthias Pfisterer	<mailto:Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de>
Reuchlinstrasse 28	phone ++49-711-62 87 12

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Java Sound Resources (examples, FAQ, applications):
http://www.jsresources.org/

Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/