[kaffe] Bug with jijt and arm (with solution)

Christophe Dubach christophe.dubach at epfl.ch
Mon Dec 22 04:17:02 PST 2003

I'm sorry for the previous message but there was an error :

What make's the bug to disapeer is the fact that I modify the
KAFFE_JNI_SETEXCEPTFP macro.
#define KAFFE_JNI_SETEXCEPTFP(ebufp) {                          \
        vmExcept_setJNIFrame(ebufp,(uintp)__builtin_frame_address(0));\
        }

If I change the FIRSTFRAME I've other problem...
I'm sorry, but I don't understand very well what happen, but I've not
enough time to invstigate this (if someone else could do this...).