[kaffe] Development statistics for kaffe

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Dec 24 08:09:02 PST 2003

Hi all,

as a small 'thank you for being such an amazing bunch of people to work
with', I've put the current development stats for kaffe, generated by
statcvs, online at http://www.kaffe.org/~robilad/statcvs/kaffe/ .

This project has done a massive leap in the last year, thanks to the
contributions from a ton of people, and to the gradual merging effort
with GNU Classpath. I'd like to see this merge proceed at a faster pace,
so if you're new to kaffe, not tainted by looking at Sun's sources, and
looking for an easy, laid back way to shape the future of Java ;), you
may want to try helping out with the merge efforts.

I'd also like to say a big

    THANK YOU

to all those that contributed in making kaffe a better java runtime
environment this year.  Happy new year, if I don't get to meet you on
IRC [1].

We now return to our regular stream of patches ;)

[1] #kaffe on irc.freenode.org