[kaffe] Help Please

raja n inforaja at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 14:16:16 PST 2003

Hai,
  Company name  : Enventure
tech(www.enventuretechnology.com)
 Mail Id : inforaja at yahoo.com
I am  getting following error while running my
application on yopy.Application have written in
Java.While touching the screen i am getting the
following error.I am using ResourceBundle,awt,exec
function.Error can reproducable.This is very important
for me .Please fix.Reply back imm.

kaffe-bin: jthread.c:1194: jthread_disable_stop:
Assertion `currentJThread->stopCounter < 50' failed.
run.bat: line 7:  1596 Aborted
/usr/local/kaffe/bin/kaffe yopydemo.Launcher $1
yopy /usr/local/Yopy>
Regards
Raja N