[kaffe] Kaffe CVS: kaffe dalibor

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 06:29:03 PST 2003

Hi,

this patch replaced kaffe's Unicode characted database
mechanis with Classpath's. I've done the change for
two reasons: 1. to avoid an ugly initialization step
in Character requiring Character to perform some
resource loading magic on its own, and 2. because
Classpath is up to Unicode 3.0, which is used by java
1.4

most other changes are simple merges from JanosVM 1.0,
with Class, Thread and java.net to come.

Oh, and I've removed some apparently unused methods
from kaffe.lang.Application.