[kaffe] help in tracing the kaffe source code

Ram ckalyan76 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 07:57:01 PST 2003

Hello
      I am trying to understand how  Kaffe JVM source code works.I am visualizing something like:Kaffe is written in c.Once we give this code,the java class files...what happens?How the execution moves from one point to another?There are two things:1)First a class file is prepared 2) Class file is executed.
How to trace this process?I have installed Kaffe JVM on Red Hat Linux 7.3 version.Can someone help me with pointers on this or how to go about this?
I want to trace the JVM source code(present in C files) when it is executing the java class files.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ram