[kaffe] Assertion failed in CVS kaffe

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Sun Feb 23 10:28:02 PST 2003

Dalibor Topic (robilad at yahoo.com) wrote:

> I've browsed through the archives, and I remember
> hearing Godmar say something about that assertion a
> while ago ... here it is:
> http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2002-August/008819.html
>
> So, does removing the assertion help?

At the time this came up, when I was using 1.0.7, yes, removing
the assertion made it stop appearing.  (And then I got other
assertions instead.)

I haven't tried commenting it out in CVS yet.  I'll try that, but
keep in mind that results are far from instantaneous for me.
It might be more useful for Matthew to try commenting it out on
his Linux box, since he usually sees the assertion quickly.

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |