[kaffe] About the Build Sytem and The Regression Tests

Dalibor Topic robilad@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 15:46:01 2003

Hallo Fabio,

--- Fabio Fracassi <fracassi@cs.uni-bonn.de> wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I'd like to run the Kaffe Regression Test Suite on
> our modified Kaffe-VM.

That's Gilgul, right?

> To do this I have to exchange kfc/jikes with our
> modified compiler and kaffe
> with our modified VM in the TestScript. I've
> browesed through the
> configure.in and the Makefile.am's, but I'm not
> quite shure where I have to
> do my changes.

The files to look for are test/regression/Makefile.am
and test/regression/TestScript.in. Essentially,
replace the environment veriables used for the
compiler and the VM with your own, and point them to
your compiler/VM. You may be able to set these
variables after running configure, I am not sure.

best regards,