[kaffe] [crash] Jython 2.1 Installer vs. jthread_disable_stop

Vesa Kaihlavirta vpkaihla at cc.jyu.fi
Thu Jan 9 17:48:01 PST 2003

On Thursday 09 January 2003 22:38, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now that we've got Jython to run, I've tried to
> install it using the Jaython 2.1 installer from
> http://www.jython.org/download.html . That lead to an
> interesting crash: the jthread_disable_stop assert
> that checks if the disable_counter is less than 10
> leads to a core dump. Increasing the disable_counter
> limit to 50 lets most of the installer run, but it
> still dumps core at the end of the installation
> process at the same assert. Finally, increasing the
> limit to 1000 leads to a core dump because of a stack
> over flow exception.

I'm not sure if this is related, or completely a different problem, but when
trying to run rmic in our project I get this:

vegai at kontu gzz $ make rmi
Tempfile is /tmp/file7cnGL2
/usr/local/kaffe/bin/rmic -d CLASSES/ gzz.modules.pp.PPActionsImpl
gzz.impl.mirror.MasterImpl gzz.impl.mirror.MasterImpl.TapImpl
kaffe-bin: jthread.c:1181: jthread_disable_stop: Assertion
`currentJThread->stopCounter < 10' failed.
make: *** [rmi] Aborted

--
Vegai