[kaffe] Change in file name/location in CVS version?

Scott Lerman Scott_Lerman at umit.maine.edu
Fri Jan 10 08:33:01 PST 2003

This is a potentially stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. A Java game server that I run (Scorch2000, by the way. Really fun game) is looking for /usr/share/kaffe/Klasses.jar. It ran fine on Red Hat 7.3/JRE 1.3.1/Kaffe 1.0.5 (think I got all the
version numbers right), but it won't work on Red Hat 8.0 with the CVS version of Kaffe. It gives an error that it can't find Java.lang.object, so something fundamental seems to be missing. /usr/share/kaffe/Klasses.jar doesn't exist, so is there some
other file in the CVS version that serves the same purpose? Thanks for any help.

Scott