[kaffe] Is it a bug? System.loadLibrary() fails...

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 04:13:01 PST 2003

Hi Seongbeom,

--- "KIM, Seongbeom" <sbkim at mail.marusys.com> wrote:
> [...]

Bug reports are always welcome, patches even more so
;)

As you are using -DQWS I assume that you are compiling
for the Qtopia environment. There is a patch to fix
the Qtopia problems here :
http://www.mail-archive.com/kaffe@kaffe.org/msg01052.html

Could you check if it helps in your case?

> I also think LD_LIBRARY_PATH is enough to handle
> libraries.
> Thank you for the thorough tests.

Thanks. I'll check in an improved error message, then.

best regards,