[kaffe] [patch] configure.in --with-jikes

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 05:31:01 PST 2003

Hi Pat,

--- Patrick Tullmann <tullmann at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> The --with-jikes option to configure does not honor
> the value
> provided, it just uses the first 'jikes' it finds in
> the path (i.e.,
> --with-jikes=/foo/bar will record 'jikes' as the
> compiler, not '/foo/bar').

thanks for the patch. I'm not seeing the bug here.
I've patched rebuildLib.in to print the $JAVAC it
uses, and I have jikes 1.17 and 1.18 installed, and on
my platform (i686-linux) rebuildLib seems to use what
I tell it to.

Could you checkout the latest updates from the CVS and
see if that helps in your case?

best regards,