[kaffe] Kaffe question

timothy_christensen at sonymusic.com timothy_christensen at sonymusic.com
Fri Jan 31 08:18:01 PST 2003

Hello Jim,

I am looking for a java vm that is as small as possible and platform
independent, but windows support is a must.  Kaffe seems to be a great
solution to my challenge.  I was wondering if version 1.0.7 is available
for windows development, and if not do you know of any possible solutions.
I read somewhere that it is possible to compile the j2me vm for desktop
development but that does not seem to be a very popular solution.  Any
ideas would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Timothy David Christensen
Programmer
Phone: 541.988.7775