[kaffe] new machine-dependent source file

Gerlando Falauto iurly at writeme.com
Tue Jul 1 08:31:01 PDT 2003

Hi Automake/autoconf experts,

is there any way to add a new machine-dependent assembler (.s) or C (.c)
dir?

I tried creating a <cpu>/<os>/Makefile.frag as its done in the
engines and threadsystems directories, but that didn't quite work...

I know .c files I can #include in config/<cpu>/<os>/md.c, but I guess
that's not the case for .s files (though they get compiled by the same
command line).

Please don't tell me to write inline assembler in a .c file.  Argh, my
compiler doesn't support that.

Thank you all!
Gerlando