[kaffe] NetBSD fails

WhiteGandalf zuse at libero.it
Sat Jul 5 08:28:02 PDT 2003

Hello,

as once Dalibtor requested, I tried to check out  the 68k platform. Ince
I updated to the latest NetBSD (1.6.1) and during the update process
something went wrong, I reinstalled everything, this is why I had an
absecne.

Well I checked out CVS yesterday, waited faithfully all the hours to
complete the configure (due to the command-line length bug) and started
making.

it stops very soon with:

./kaffe/kaffeh/kaffeh -classpath ../libraries/javalib/Klasses.jar.
bootstrap -o java_lang_Class.h java/lang/Class
assertion "((buf == NULL) && (len == 0)) || ((buf != NULL) && (len != 0))
" failed: file "../kaffevm/file.h", line 70, function "classFileInit"
Abort trap - core dumped
*** Error code 134

any hints,

Riccardo