[kaffe] Re: kaffe and java-gnome (it works!)

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Mon Jul 7 01:54:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 15:15, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Could you post a short ChangeLog entry so that I
> can check it in, and mark java-gnome as working on the application
> compatibility web page?

2003-07-07  Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp.org>

	* include/jni.h (JNINativeInterface): Mark reserved words which
	are used in JNI 1.2/1.4. Add ExceptionCheck slot.
	(JavaVMAttachArgs): Mark reserved3 word as future
	AttachCurrentThreadAsDaemon.
	(JNIEnv_): Add ExceptionCheck.
	* include/jni_cpp.h (JNIEnv::CheckException): New inline
	function.
	* kaffe/kaffevm/jni.c (Kaffe_ExceptionCheck): New function.
	(Kaffe_JNINativeInterface): Add Kaffe_ExceptionCheck function
	and mark unsupported callbacks with NULL.
	* kaffe/kaffevm/external.c (loadNativeLibrary2) Call JNI_OnLoad
	function if it exists in the library.

Attached is a patch for the web page. I have been so bold to also add
Snark. BTW nice list!

Cheers,

Mark