[kaffe] Basic question about Kaffe Libraries

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 23:43:01 PDT 2003

Hi Deepti,

--- Deepti Nayak <deepti_nayak at infosys.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a very basic question about Kaffe libraries.
> I have a device which has WINCE 3.0 OS and ARM processor. For this I have
> downloaded Kaffe-common tar file and device specific tar file and installed
> it on my PDA.
>
> To run Kaffe KVM do I need extra libraries?

AFAIK you need to download other libraries from Reiner's KaffeCE page. Read his
webpage for more information. Among other things it says:

Installation
# Get the common tarball and the tarball for your device. Create directory
kaffe somewhere on your device and copy the files from the kaffe subdirs there.
# Get celib.dll 3.10 or higher and copy to \windows.
# Run the registry batch file or create the entries manually.
# Read about additional registry entries.