[kaffe] iPAQ binary

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 03:00:01 PDT 2003

--- Sebastian Mancke <asteban at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> > but,At CaffeineMark,
> > I found a failed message when I tauched Info tab.
> >
> > ~/aaa # kaffe CaffeineMarkApp
> > kaffe-bin: jthread.c:1194: jthread_disable_stop: Assertion
> > `currentJThread->stop
> > Counter < 50' failed.
> > Aborted
> > ~/aaa #
>
> On the yopy i got the same error during the run of the
> Test of the CaffeineMarkApp.

I've upped that limit from 10 to 50 a few months ago. I thought 50 should be
enough for everyone ;) Could you take a look at FAQ.debugging and post the
debugger backtrace, preferaby from interpreter mode with the method names
resolved. Oh, and does having an upper limit of, let's say 100 solve the
problem?