[kaffe] Kaffe-1.1.0 .. "missing X support" on NetBSD 1.6.1

Graham Jenkins grahjenk at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:20:02 PDT 2003

Yeah, it was a simple fix - which I figured out about ten minutes
after I posted this thing.   Just had to install the entire 'xcomp.tgz'
set - i.e. all the X-source stuff.  I think it only needed the header
files, actually.  And once the compile is done, it doesn't seem to
need any of it.

Thanks for your interest.   G.