[kaffe] Playing with freenet...

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Mon Jul 14 08:27:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

I didn't spend any time working on Kaffe over the weekend, but I did
spend some time playing with Freenet.  :-)

I made a "freesite", and inserted it into freenet using my node (running
on the JDK, unfortunately, as the latest freenet builds use NIO and
don't run ok Kaffe).

As part of the freesite, I uploaded the Kaffe sources for 1.1.0.  I
think I'll publish future releases there as well.  My site isn't
anonymous, but it does mean that people can download Kaffe anonymously.
:-)

Here's the key for the site:

  SSK at uTjAWzcMP-CO10nI5dqlu7T%7eOgsPAgM/jimpick/1//

I sent some announcements around to various portal sites withing
Freenet.  Who knows if they'll ever receive them...

Cheers,

 - Jim