KJC status (Was: Re: running Java applications within kaffe (Re: [kaffe] shutdownHook changes broke the build))

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Tue Jul 15 02:32:01 PDT 2003

Rob Gonzalez wrote:

> I sent an email about a week ago to the KJC listserve about how their
> compiler fails to pass even static verification and have not received a
> respone.  Is that project dead or dormant?  I also haven't received a
> single email from their developers list at all...

KJC seems to be dormant, but my sources tell me that it's not dead...

I've talked to Laurent from the kopi project, and they are all very busy doing
work for their company. I'm trying to get in touch with Thomas Graf or Martin
Lackner. I hope that they could grant one of our developers CVS access to fix
such problems when we find them.