[kaffe] kaffe for uclinux: eprintf not defined

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at katamail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:14:01 PDT 2003

in fact there's must a wrong choice about the default include dir on my m68k-gcc... it seem it look inside the gcc include dir instead of the standard C include... so it got the gcc assert (implemented with __eprintf) and ask to link with libgcc. Unfortunately my uCLinux libgcc does not has __eprintf (maybe I just cut it out while building my uCLinux ;-) and so there's a error...

now I just add the right -IstandardCIncludePath and it all works...
thanks!