[kaffe] HP-UX coredump

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Sat Jul 19 17:21:01 PDT 2003

Hello,

as said I did some upgrading and my HP computer got more ram and also
some more updated build tools. I also updated to CVS... and finally I
attempted again a build.

Strangely configure doesn't recognize my X.... but this doesn't worry me.

I attempted to build again... and I still stop at a coredump, IIRC it is
different from the last one I had but I don't have the old logs anymore.

/bin/sh ./rebuildLib @essential.files
Compiling classes from  @essential.files  using  /usr/local/kaffe-cvs/
kaffe/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc at.dms.kjc.Main
/rebuildLib[51]: 20480 Bus error(coredump)
gmake[1]: * [lib/stamp] Error 138
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/kaffe-cvs/kaffe/libraries/
javalib'
gmake: * [all-recursive] Error 1

ric