[kaffe] loginfo script

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sun Jul 27 13:22:02 PDT 2003

Jim Pick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I made an error in the loginfo script, which is why some of the
> recent commits didn't send an email to the list.  I think I've fixed it.

thanks, I was missing my fix of CVS logs already. ;)

> And a reminder - the feature freeze for 1.1.1 is tomorrow...

looks like comm over rxtx won't make it for 1.1.1 since Trent is in
Ottawa for the Linux Kernel Summit, and we want to intergrate the latest
sources of rxtx and do some testing as well ...

So I'm back at hacking on Cygwin. Maybe I can get the necessary fixes in
without having to deinline functions in jthreads ;)