[kaffe] Re: undefined refernce to 'd0'

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Sun Jul 27 14:15:02 PDT 2003

In <200307250542.h6P5g7F12248 at snoopy.src.ricoh.co.jp> Kiyo Inaba  wrote:
> So if you luckily use mc68020 or mc68030 based machine just delete
> clear_cache for this def (because these machine does not have
> distinction between DCACHE and ICACHE) and everything may work fine.
> If your machine is based mc68040 or mc68060, we have to find out
> better way. If I remember correctly, recent netbsd supports this
> in system call, but I have not yet checked for the man page.
"unfortunately" in this case I just moved to a faster, better equipped
040 box. I have a 030 but due to a bug "configure" takes soo long for
some checks and anyway it has much less resources. But I could try in
the extreme case again!

> And anyway, for (very) short term solution, try configuring with
> '--with-engine=intrp' and you can get better result (with slower
> performance).
well, if there is no other way... Since the ultimate goal was cross-
platform and cross-architecture benchmarking, only -jit would yield
meaningful results!

thanks anyway,
	Ric