[kaffe] Other question

Matt R. Jezorek matt at bluelinux.org
Mon Jul 28 10:07:01 PDT 2003

I will look into a few things and see what I can do. One way I might approach
this is install kaffe as default and then put a sun jre package on the update
server to let people get it who want it. Let me think about it a bit and see
what I can think about and come up with. I might can help here and there :)