[kaffe] config.frag files for NetBSD

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Mon Jul 28 21:33:02 PDT 2003

Hi Dalibor,

>thanks again for the patch. since I'm not sure whether you've got your
>CVS write access already, I've commited it myself. Would you like to
>clean up the other platforms as well? AFAIK, freebsd comes with another
>cross-compilation toolset similar to netbsd's.

As you guessed, I have not yet sent PGP'ed identifier to Jim. (I need
to clarify several issues whether I can do that with current environment
before sending).

As far as cleaning up issue is concerned, of course I can do that but
I am not so confident this modification works well for all platform.
Especially, some platform which has not been maintained by anybody
for long time. Is it good to automatically delete all defines not
needed for latest configure etc? Or just start from Linux only?

Kiyo