[kaffe] more kjc problems?

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Thu Jul 31 00:38:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

Here is a new patch to replace the former one on variable
backpropagation. Previously
I missed an occurence of addMonitorVariable in
JTryFinallyStatement.java. Again the
former code could mess up the variables and be the source of really
strange NullPointerException.
The test case, contributed by Helmer, is given in attachment. My new
patch is also attached
the this e-mail.

Helmer, could you test Eclipse with this new patch ?

Cheers,

Guilhem.

P.S.: Jim, your patch to KJC seems to pose problems when I run "javac
test.java" (or anything other program)
To be able to compile a Java file you need now to always provide "-d ."