[kaffe] Re: Re: OpenBSD compiles but fails

Helmer Krämer hkraemer@freenet.de
Thu Jun 19 06:37:01 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:41:28 +0000 (UTC)
WhiteGandalf <zuse@libero.it> wrote:

> In <20030619085101.27856.qmail@web10006.mail.yahoo.com> Dalibor Topic
> wrote:
> > hm, openbsd works on i386, and sparc-solaris2 works as well. so it
> > looks like something stupid happens with spacr-openbsd. let's try
> > making sure that the intrp works first before we start debugging the
> > jitter.
>
> i reconfigured for the interpreter. I hope that make is smart enough to
> rebuild what is necessary instead of cleaning and rebuilding everything (
> it takes some time on my aging sparc)
>
> [failing intrp]

would you be so kind and compile and run developers/sp_offset.c?
If it prints out something other than "#define SP_OFFSET 1", we've
already found the bug ;)

Greetings,
Helmer