[kaffe] Qt AWT backend works under Qtopia(Qt Palmtop)

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 14:54:01 PDT 2003

--- jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw wrote:
> Hello all Kaffe developers,
>
> 	With a few modifications, I got Kaffe VM (AWT included) working
> under Qtopia (e.g. Qt Palmtop: http://qpe.sf.net/ ). The patched AWT
> source could be download in:

I was trying to get this patch to work over the weekend, but haven't had a
clear success yet. It breaks qt embedded at the moment, and doesn't seem to
work for me on qtopia 1.6 from trolltech. so I'd propose delaying the release
by a week until that's sorted out, and continuing with the development until
next wednesday, then freeze, release next sunday.