[kaffe] Kaffe-AWT-QT

Samuel samuel at hectrix.com
Tue Jun 3 03:32:01 PDT 2003

Hi All,
    I've tried again and again, but I still cannot fix it. I am using the
kaffe 1.0.7 and qt-embedded 3.2.0. I got error message when I make the
kaffe-awt-qt. Could anyone tell me which version they are use and get
success? I have already read the readme.qt also. Anyone have any ideas are
welcome. Thank you.

Samuel