[kaffe] Patch queue status update

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Wed Jun 4 07:41:01 PDT 2003

Before starting my business trip (yes, it makes me much busier), I hope
to solve some funny things for m68k or sh3 (mainly for JIT), and
in a meeting today, suddenly I noticed.

Dalibor wrote:
>* kiyo's m68k optimization patch: it's not clear what the reason for the
>breakage is, so just adding the assertion back is sub-optimal ;) since the
>change log entry for that assertion's removal says:

As far as I am concerned, I have never compiled this code with 'NDEBUG'
defined and which puts some code to access some variables. And deleting
this portion may introduce some optimization problem, and makes everything
not working on m68k-linux.

So, if it has not yet been checked in, please put it back.

Kiyo
P.S. Dalibor, 'date' please ;-)