SH3 (was: Re: [kaffe] Freeze)

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Thu Jun 5 08:27:01 PDT 2003

> I'm sure everybody already knows this, but we're in a freeze now.

Next, for SH3.

# uname -a
Linux ovation.src.ricoh.co.jp 2.4.13 #1 Tue Oct 15 23:28:39 JST 2002 sh3 unknown

$ sh3-linux-gcc -v
gcc version 3.0.3

# $JAVA -fullversion
Kaffe Virtual Machine

Copyright (c) 1996-2002 Kaffe.org project contributors (please see
  the source code for a full list of contributors).  All rights reserved.
Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2002 Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.

The Kaffe virtual machine is free software, licensed under the terms of
the GNU General Public License.  Kaffe.org is a an independent, free software
community project, not directly affiliated with Transvirtual Technologies,
Inc.  Kaffe is a Trademark of Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.  Kaffe comes
with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.

Engine: Interpreter   Version: 1.1.x-cvs   Java Version: 1.1
Configuration/Compilation options:
  Compile date  : Thu Jun 5 23:43:52 JST 2003
  Compile host  : marshall
  Install prefix: /usr/local/kaffe
  Thread system : unix-jthreads
  CC            : sh3-linux-gcc
  CFLAGS        : -g
  LDFLAGS       :
  ChangeLog head: 2003-06-04  Helmer Kraemer  <hkraemer at freenet.de>

# make check
make  check-TESTS
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/proj/src/kaffe-snap-030605-superh-linux-sssi/test/regression'
PASS: HelloWorldApp.class.save
error compiling:
java.lang.ClassFormatError: unknown class file truncated
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(ClassLoader.java:native)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:33)
        at kaffe.lang.AppClassLoader$JarSource.findClass(AppClassLoader.java:142)
        at kaffe.lang.AppClassLoader.findClass(AppClassLoader.java:290)
FAIL: HelloWorldApp.java

Kiyo