[kaffe] Kaffe CVS: kaffe jim

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Mon Jun 9 00:24:02 PDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 23:54, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> Cool patch! It will make life easier for platfroms suffering from
> jitter/interpreter/strtod bugs during the rebuild of class library. I hope that
> it also trivially fixes the make distcheck issues.

Yeah, I figured it was sort of essential for the tarball.  The 1.0.7
release used a precompiled Klasses.jar as well, which makes it easier to
deploy.  It was horrible trying to figure out all the Makefile magic
though - it really took me all weekend (that's why I didn't get a chance
to do a -rc1 unfortunately).  I wouldn't be surprised if I messed
something up, I only tested a limited set of configurations.

Cheers,

 - Jim