[kaffe] Small build test script

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 09:02:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

after mail-bombing the list with all those test results, I've attached the
small, trivial script I used to build and configure kaffe, so you can go ahead
and run the same test on your favorite platform and tell us how it went.

just source test.sh in the directory where you downloaded kaffe-1.1.0.tar.gz,
and let it run overnight. /tmp/kaffe/build/faillog will contain warnings and
errors from the compiler, so it would be quite intersting to have, along with
the *.fail files from /tmp/kaffe/build/test/regression .