[kaffe] 1.1.0 on sh3-linux

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Mon Jun 9 22:51:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

As I previously reported, there are two problems for this target made by
cross-compiling, but the result is '2 of 136 tests failed'.
The failed tests are 'DosTimeVerify.java' and 'ZipTest.java', and skipped one
is 'NetworkInterfaceTest.java'. Failed two tests are actually caused by
the lack of 'libz' and I think they shall be treated as 'FAIL' rather
than 'FAIL'.

Two workaround needed is
1) Modify path for SHELL in test/regression/Makefile, if your shell is
   in different directories between build and target environment.
2) Include 'kjc.jar' in BOOTCLASSPATH environment variable, before
   invoking 'make check' in test/regression.

Kiyo

,