[kaffe] [patch] always create files in binary mode

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 06:36:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

the attached patch makes kaffe always create files in binary mode. All other
instances of KOPEN use O_BINARY, so I figured I'd add it here as well. It
should help on Win32 & Cygwin & other platforms that don't open files in binary
mode by default ;)

2003-06-10 Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo.com>

* libraries/clib/io/File.c:
(java_io_File_createNewFile0) Always create file in binary mode.

* kaffe/kaffevm/findInJar.c:
(getClasspathType) Always open files in binary mode.